Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 60, October 2, 2010

Hello family! How is everyone doing on this start of a fabulous conference weekend! I know that this is going to be a weekend to remember! Ahh I'm so excited! I would just like to say first off thanks so much to all of you guys for writing me and sending me pictures and stuff! You guys are all amazing!

So to be honest this week has just been full of conferences! And it has passed by soooo fast I truly haven’t even seen it. So like you guys have known, we had zone conference this week on Wednesday and Thursday! It was some amazing days! We learned about so much. How it worked is for two days we did this. We had doctrine learning from 8:30 to 12, then lunch until 1:30 and then the rest of the day is more doctrine learning until 5:30!

We talked about a whole bunch of stuff. About tomorrow, the first resurrection, and who is going to be apart of it, the kingdoms of God, repentance, and many other deep learning! Ahh, it was awesome and to be honest it quite blew my mind away! I love the feeling after we leave zone conference though it just feels like you want to be out and work, work, work, ha. It was some special days and now I am looking forward to something that is going to be amazing as well! General conference!

General conference! What a great time it is! The time when we get to hear the prophet of our Heavenly Father speak, along with the 12 Apostles and the other leaders of the Church! We are going to hear the inspiring words, which are from the Lord which will be passed through His servants here on Earth! I love teaching about conference and what a great opportunity it is.

First of all we need to think of something. Would we let the chance pass if we had the opportunity to hear our Heavenly Father Speak to us. Of course we wouldn’t ever let that chance pass, at least I would hope that NO one would. For those who have said no, that they would wouldn’t let that chance pass, you can’t let this conference pass without hearing ever word, then, applying it in your life… conference is no other than the Lord inspiring his special and holy representatives, here on Earth with his (the Lords) desires, His words, and counsels which He so deeply wants to give to us!

During these next couple days, many questions will be answered, many topics will be clarified, many important aspects will be passed to Gods children here on Earth, and many, many people will receive a growth in their testimony and some, many, will be converted to know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the kingdom of God here on Earth. If you listen closely, you will known that everything that is said is true. And the Holy Ghost will make it known unto us!

I am so grateful for this weekend! I hope all of you are ready! Write questions; think of things you want to know, listen with a willing heart and take notes because it will be something to remember!

The work here in the office and in the mission is going just splendidly! We are working hard and are having great success, thanks to the Lord. I am so grateful for this time is my life and for the chance I have to serve the Lord, my God during this time! This time is so short but it truly is the most rewarding time I have ever had!

This is short but I don’t have much time I love you all! I hope that you guys have a great weekend up at the cabin and you guys know that I will be watching everything with you! Just think about it ha, I'm going to be practically sitting by your side’s hahaha.

I love you all so much and never forget that! Thanks for everything.

Your son, brother, grandson and missionary

Elder Wiscomb

No comments:

Post a Comment