Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Elder Zuikini's Birthday
Maria's Baptism
Family night with Elton and Eliara and family
The bishop marcelo and his wife, after Maria's baptism
Coulson's district

Week 27 February 15, 2010

Family!!! How are you guys doing!! I bet that everyone is anxious to here how my last week was here in Livramento!! And honestly it was amazing!!! It sounded like you guys had a great week in Arizona! I bet it was amazing!! So thanks for all the letters and stuff I loved them!! Oh family, where to start with this week!! Well this week we did another transfer! For one day I stayed with Elder Zuikini in his area and for one day I stayed with Elder De Poula in my area! The other zone leader! It was good and then we had to prepare for the baptism, which took up a lot of time, but it was really amazing!! Maria got baptized on Friday, which was amazing!! It so good to see someone who loves the gospel, ahh it’s great and then after they surprised us and did like a family night in the ward to say goodbye to me!! I really am going to miss this ward so much they are sooo amazing!! They said something really funny!! Here it's the summer and I guess it's really, really rare for it to rain here like this its been raining for the past two days and they said!! "Elder Wiscomb do you know why its raining.... because Livramento and us are going to miss you soooo much" I thought that was pretty nice ha-ha. The rest of this week has just been saying goodbye to everyone, which has been hard!! Today we had the transfer meeting and it was also Elder Zuikinis birthday today so we made cake and blew up balloons and stuff for him!

But know for the big news!! I am going to a little city called Sao Gabriel!! And my comp is going to be Elder Oliveira!! I here that in this city there is 2 companionships, me and my comp and another but we will never see them so it’s going to be different!! But it should be great! I'm really excited to get to know my new comp! No one knows him here in Livramento because he is new! I think he has only 3 more months than me in the mission and this transfer with me is going to be his first transfer being a district leader! So it’s going to be good to see him grow and watch how he adjusts to the responsibility!!

So what’s next!! I'm going to leave here and I have dinner tonight in the house of my favorite family Elton and Eliara!! And then I will prob be up all night packing which is a pain in the butt hahahahaha!! And I have to be at the bus station tomorrow at 6:30 because it leaves at 7 and its a 6 hour bus ride to Santa Maria and then I will get another bus to Sao Gabriel which is another 3 hour bus ride. So a lot of "bus" tomorrow hahaha!!!

Well that was this week and what’s to come!! It’s been a good week but real fast. Let grandma know that mail places are all closed because of Carnival.... it's crazy, so she will get a card later in the week or maybe next week... we will see what happens!!! Ahh sorry!!!! And then something kind of funny I played Mario cart for one lap hahahahaha the little kids wanted me to show them how its done hahaha because I never lose right... Dave and Molly hahahaha!!! I just had to teach them a little thing or two!! Oh and almost forgot again!! Happy late Valentines Day, I didn’t even know it was until dad reminded me today!! But I hope that everyone had a great day!!

Sorry that this week is kind of boring!! Not much happened but it was a good week! Next week will be better and more interesting!!!

Well guys I love you all so much and I hope that you guys have a great week!!!! You guys are all so special to me!! Be safe and have fun!! Love you all!!

Elder Wiscomb

Alma 37:36 always look and cry unto the lord for all they support but why??? Isaiah 41:13 because with him we don’t have to fear! The lord with hold our hand threw everything!!!

Love you guys have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment