Friday, December 3, 2010



Week 69 December 3, 2010

Hello everyone!! How are all you guys doing on this fabulous winter day back home! I hope that all is well and that you guys are enjoying that cold weather there, because here it’s literally ridiculously hot! You seriously leave, and when you get to the road and you just start to drip! I am taking advantage of my last couple days here in this air conditioning office!! Yes you heard it. I am coming to an end here!!

So there is now not an official day for transfers. It’s whenever and whomever president feels inspired to change at a given moment. He decided to show everyone that this last week. This last week was transfers. And we are having another big one this week… and the new secretary is coming here! I am getting a new comp his name is Elder Silva Santos and we are going to go to the road! Wahoo!!!!!!! The entire day of working in the field! I feel like a greeny heading out for the first time again. I will fry and sweat again! It’s going to be great!! I truly am super excited. So that was the new news that I found out today!

But lets talk about the week.

Well, this last Saturday we went and played paintball with the young men in our church. Long story short it was so fun and we dominated. Usually we wouldn't be able to go but we took 3 guys who are investigators and it was in the morning so we went. Something happened though, which was pretty funny.

Most of the people who went paintballing, it was their first time and at the end of the game the people who had a couple balls left they starting to empty their guns just shooting at a car that’s in the middle of the field. After one of the kids looks at me and said. Look elder Wiscomb all it does now is shoot air and pointed it at my arm from point blank and shot my arm but if that wasn’t enough he shot pulled the trigger twice and then in the leg.... but not with just air… hahaha… ya there were two more balls left that he didn’t notice and it got me pretty good and ya it hurt. But I just laughed it was pretty funny!

Also it’s been a week pretty crazy… it was another one of those weeks we lost some really good investigators… I don’t know if it’s because of transfers of what. But it just felt like nothing was going good for us hahaha… but that’s ok. The work sometime goes like this.

We went back to that family where were went with president and we taught the Book of Mormon! They loved our message and the women said that she will read the part that we marked for them and then after they started to tell us about their history… we knew that they were catholic but we soon found out that the grandparents built all the churches here and the man who we were teaching was some president or something. They just loved us and were intrigued… well long story short we taught and she, the women said she would read. So I hope that she reads because we will just let the Book of Mormon work then… the Book of Mormon is one of the most amazing tool to watch work!!! The spirit just flows from it!! I hope that she reads!!

As for our other families, we just haven’t had time to pass by… it's crazy… I can’t really believe how busy we have been. So it’s been way too long of time without contact… which is bad…

Well that’s pretty much our week… I am looking outside and it’s going to rain cats and dogs right now… oh man… we are going to get wet hahahahah awesome huh!

Well family I just want to say that the church is true!! If anyone has any questions about it just ask God, He, though the holy ghost, are the only ones that can truly show you that it is…!

I am sooo grateful for the prayer, actuall prays that I have done!! There is no doubt in my mind that this church is true and everyone can have this confirmation! I love you all!! Have a great winder day!

Elder Wiscomb

No comments:

Post a Comment