Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The other elders in his district
The ward house in his new area
This butterfly just landed right on his hand!
An evening sunset
Family home evening

Week 29 March 1, 2009

Hello everyone!!!!

I bet that everyone is so anxious to here how my second week was here in Sao Gabriel! But first I would like to thank everyone for their emails!! I love hearing from everyone! So thanks so much!!

Gosh so where to start… well I will start to say that this week we really were working hard! Where I am, the church is really, really weak and the branch doesn’t really function that great! We are trying our best to get the help of the branch president but he is ALWAYS busy and he doesn’t really want to help us and our ward mission leader is in the military so he doesn’t ever have time to come to church or anything… so to be quite honest it is just me and my comp and the Lord, that are going to do the work in this area….

So this week we were really working on finding more people to teach we found 14 new people that excepted the second visit and we passed by for the second and they where there, or they changed their mind and they didn’t want to here what happened with the church that Christ built when he was here on earth…

This week we also did something that was nice! We did a division where I work with a member of the ward… I forgot to mention that one of my best friends from Livramento moved here last week… I didn’t even know that we was going to come here, his name is Paulo he is in the picture that I sent. But he moved here to live with the family in the picture. We were just going to their house to visit them and what do you know… he was there… so I did a division with him which as nice!! My first division and it was really nice!! I’m hoping to do more in the future!!

Something also happened this week that was AMAZING!! A huge surprise!! Do you guys remember Elton and Elliara!! My family in Livramento!! They called me on Thursday and wanted to check up on me and see how I was doing!! I don’t know how they got our number but it came in a time that was needed!! So that was really, really nice! It was so great to here their voices!

Things are coming along here in Sao Gabriel its only going to get better as the days go on and as I get more comfortable here..!!

Sorry it’s a short one this week but not much to say!! Love you all so much!!! Have a great week!! You guys are all amazing!!

Elder Wiscomb

Helaman 14:8 believing in Christ is trying to be like Him!! As we strive to be like Christ our days and our lives will improve ten fold and we hope for an eternal live with Him one day!!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment