Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 30 March 8, 2010

Hey family!!! How is everyone doing! Thanks for all of your emails I was so happy to here from you all and to here that everything is just great in Utah! Gosh where to start! This week passed by so fast, if feels everything that happened was just a blur…

So first this week was another week of working hard!! Trying to change things around in Sao Gabriel. We are trying to help the president of the branch get excited to work with us because people here are just thinking if they have the Gospel in their lives they’re set. They don’t need to help anyone else. But its quite the contrary… when we feel the blessings and the love of our Heavenly Father we should feel inspired and obligated to share these blessings with everyone else. So this has been what we have been trying to do and to be honest, it’s working a little bit… we finally had a meeting with the leaders of the church and we showed them a plan to help the branch and they accepted it!! But accepting it and really doing it are two things… we will see what happens next… ha-ha

But other then that this week, we did a service project… which was awesome! Finally we got to work a little in burning hot sun it was so great!! Getting blisters on our hands aww felt good!! My comp I think it was the first time he got a blister and he almost cried… ten minutes into the service project of digging a line in the ground for water pipes he started to complain about his hands and he stopped working… so pretty much I dug all of it but it was something that I loved!!! It felt so good to work again like that!

Something else happened pretty funny this week… my comp flushed toilet paper in our toilet and clogged it really bad!!! And we had nothing to fix it! But I thought that its just force right so I cut off a top of a bottle and used that as a sponge… hahaha well I made him use that. And he is a germ freak!! Funniest thing I have ever seen… I sent some pictures about this…

Some other things we had people bow to us in the road, which was funny, and something great is that Elton and Eliara called me again which was sooo nice!!!

This next week is zone conference in Alegrete and then I will stay there until Saturday on division! I’m so excited for this week it should be amazing!! So this next Monday I will have a lot to say about it!!

But we are really working hard here finding more and more people every week but none are really excepting the gospel which is difficult… we just have to help people understand the Bible because its written really really clearly how the gospel of Jesus Christ was organized and if He is the same yesterday, today, and forever the things that he did here on Earth is the way that it will always have to be and exactly how we have it today in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! It’s such a blessing to know these things and to testify of it every day!! I’m sooo grateful for the Gospel in my life and the knowledge that I have gained!! I love this Church so much and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to show my Heavenly Father by serving him for 2 years 24 hours a day!!

I love you all so much and thanks for everything!! Always know that this Church is true and there is something that can show us, and that is our Heavenly Father! All we need to do is ask with a sincere heart and then open our heart and allow him to show!!! He wants us all to come unto him! But it’s up to us to find him!! I love you all so much! Hope that all is well!! Everyone have a fabulous week! Love you all

Elder Wiscomb

D&C 93:24 we all are able to gain the knowledge with the scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment