Monday, March 29, 2010

I HAVE A NEW P-DAY IT IS SATURDAY

Week 33, March 29, 2010

Family!!! How is everyone doing!! I hope that all is well!! And that you guys are just doing amazing!! I'm sure that everyone is just waiting anxiously to here from me on this last week in March! Gosh the time flies by soo fast huh... but this week has been pretty amazing/crazy!! I don’t even know where to start.

From the beginning... this week was kind of strange, so after p-day last Monday, President called us and said that we had to bring some things to Santa Maria. Because my comp was the zone leader... so we took a bunch of little things to Santa Maria, just like fans that were broken, boxes of close that missionaries left... so that was my Tuesday. A day that passed by really, really fast. And then it started to be a normal week.

The week in all after that was just a normal week in the mission field. We taught a lot. We were trying to find a lot of people because if was the end of transfers and we wanted to prepare really well for this next transfer that is coming so we can start strong and continue strong...

Well the big news that I told you guys about in those other emails. This week being transfer week we knew that 1 person would be leaving, Elder Johnson because he is going home to his house! So he leaves on Sunday night. And the other people getting transferred don’t leave till Tuesday morning. So my comp and I weren’t thinking anything... but on Friday afternoon, President calls me and says... Elder Wiscomb, the money for 2 tickets to Santa Maria has been entered into your account and you are going to come here with Elder Johnson on Sunday... I was like huh... what does that mean, am I getting transferred... so I packed my stuff and we went to Santa Maria yesterday...

So right now I'm in Santa Maria!!!!!!! Hanging out with all my buddies from the CTM!! Having a good time and we all found out where we are going to go! I didn’t know if I was just going to pass through Santa Maria or stay here so I was really excited to figure out where I was going... in our meeting today. When my name was called to figure where I'll be. They said... Elder Wiscomb will be working in the office in Santa Maria with the secretaries!!!! Ha-ha!!! So I'm really excited I'm going to be close to President and working in the office... I don’t really know what to expect, because to be honest I would like to work in the field with the people and stuff but it should be a good transfer. Who knows the people who do this usually pass by here only for one transfer so we will see, but I'm excited!! It should be a fun transfer!!

So I'm going to be working in the office with Elder Burnham, my buddy, with Pres and with a bunch of my friends and I'm living in "the big house" hahaha I went from the crapy house to the big house ha-ha!! So that’s should be awesome! I'm living with 2 other Americans and a Brazilian and my comp is Elder Wilson an American!!!!! It should be so much fun!!!

So that’s the big news! I will tell you how working in the office is after one week...

So this week huh!!! CONFERENCE WEEKEND!!! Awww I'm sooo excited!! We are so lucky one more time to hear the words from the prophet and the leaders of the Church!! I really have such a great testimony about conference! I really know and have a testimony that everything they say will be and is inspired from our Heavenly Father!!! Don’t take this time for granted!! Really listen! The words of these men and women are so important to us!! Make questions, and I promise that all will be answered!! This time is so amazing!!! Anyway!!! Family I got to go!!! But I love you so much and have such a fabulous trip!! Be safe and watch conference when you return hahaha!!! Love you all!!!

Elder Wiscomb!!

P.S. now that I am here, I probably will only have 1 hour on the Internet so try and keep the emails a little shorter!! Sorry hahahahahhaha but I love you all so much serious!!

THE CHRUCH IS TRUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment