Monday, April 12, 2010

"ordering pizza"

Week 35 April 10, 2010

Hello family!!!

How is everyone doing today! I hope that you guys are all having so much fun on your trips and that you guys are all safe and doing well!!

Well anyway I would like to say thanks for all of those who wrote me I'm so happy to here from you all!

Gosh this week just flew I really don’t even know where to start! Let’s start with Conference and how amazing it was! We had a chance to here the words of the leaders of the Church this last week and wasn’t it just amazing! They had so many important things to say but I think that the most important thing over all (like the main topic) was about families and the responsibility of the parents to teach their children how to be one with Christ and to teach them the principals of the Gospel at a young age! This is so important and I'm so happy that I have had parents that have done exactly this! Really I would like to say thanks to you, mom and dad for raising me the way you did! I’m eternally thankful for the blessing that you have passed to me though teaching me the importance of the Gospel! You guys are amazing and it will be something that I will for sure pass on to my children at a young age too! So thanks so much! And I hope that you, my family will have a chance to watch these wonderful conference talks when you get home!

So conference was the highlight of the week, but other then that, in the office it’s been another crazy week! This next week is zone conference so we were preparing all the things for zone conference, which was kind of crazy! I was in charge of doing a bunch of things but the one that prob took the most time was that I had to call everyone in the mission and confirm or write down their address so we can do a little thing special for mothers day and then write all these addresses on an envelope, oh man it was tedious but I got it done and that’s nice and then we had to do all the main stuff. Just things that needed to get done… but it was another week of good office work and then at night good fieldwork! We are finding new people and teaching a lot and our pool of people is grown a lot which is good! We are really working hard and my time here in Santa Maria is just great!

Oh gosh what else… today was p -day so we played ball and then I had to finish some things at the office so we went there and then we went and ate at the only Chinese place here in the mission and let me tell you it was amazing ha-ha!! Oh gosh! So we did all that with the AP’s, which was really fun!

But other then that it was another week here in the mission field! One more week that just flew by! I can’t believe that I already have 2 weeks here gosh the time is really going by so fast and I cant believe it! Its crazy! But I hope that all is well with everyone in salt lake! Can you guys believe it? I think its like a month and all be talking to you guys!!! Oh man that’s crazy!! hahaha

Anyway it sounds like the trips were just great! Hearing everything just makes me feel like I was there it was kind of funny, I can just see you guys on the wave pool just ripping it up and Dave when he gets scared just stepping off and not even falling hahaha… oh man that’s funny! And dad with the sun tan lotion oh man dad that’s funny… don’t act like you didn’t do that on purpose though hahaha you know you wanted to get tan you dork hahaha!

But everyone sadly my hour is up! I love you guys so much and I hope that you guys have such a great time getting home and the last days of your trips are safe!!

Elder Wiscomb

Mark 10:14 this is why it’s so important to teach the children when they are wrong the ways of God! Because they are born perfect and we can’t let the evilness of the world enter into their hearts!! Mom and dad thanks so much for teaching me these things!!! Love you guys so much!! Big hug and kiss!!!

Love you guys!!

P.S. dad any more news about the picture of Joseph smith?

And emmy do you think that you guys hook me up with one of those heritage wagon wheels or whatever you know that cool thing that you did! Would love one of those of you could get it made for me I would love it!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment