Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Oh man in the picture is a churo with Nutella in the middle.. gosh it could kill a man hahaha... I'm on about 1 a day now hahaha I think I should stop!!"

"Some great pics' with the President"


Week 37 April 24, 2010

Hello everyone! Oh man I can’t believe that another week has passed by. Think that this has been the fastest of them all... and we are almost into the last week of the transfer... gosh that is crazy!! I would like to say thanks for the emails and the pics of everyone. You guys are all so great for writing me and I love to hear from everyone!

So this week. It was another week of getting ready for zone conference and our zone conference so that was fun! We had so much to do, but Tuesday was more of a relaxing day when we had our zone conference. In zone conference we learned about a lot of stuff. First we learned about being obedient... President kind of got mad at us because I guess there is a lot of crap gong on in the mission and he kind of burned everyone... but it's good was good! You have to be obedient to receive the blessings of the Lord! But the main topic of zone conference was working with the investigators...

In zone conference they talked a lot abut finding and then talking with people! Something that is essential in this work... it was amazing and we have already put the things we learned into practice and it has help a lot. Learning how to be a strong people person is huge... you have to be friendly to everyone because in this work everyone is watching you and just waiting for you to do something wrong... so that was good! And also our AP did a presentation on the Atonement, which was amazing!! I don’t even know how to do it but they involved everyone and I'll just put it this way... the Spirit was so strong that we had 42 Elders and 8 Sisters that we crying... it was amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!! It was to help us understand the importance of our calling!!!

Something also funny... I was on TV here n Brazil hahahaha. Yesterday we went to get a shot for the flu and we had to wait for an hour and forty five minutes... and the news was there and they filmed us like 6 times and put us on the news oh man it was funny!!! That was cool, we are pretty much rock stars!!! Ha-ha

Oh and something that is super, super funny... so yesterday we were contacting people and here in Brazil you get to see people wear close that have words in English, right and they don’t know what it means... anyway something that happened that was super funny was yesterday we saw a big fat old man that was walking around with a shirt that said "grandma" hahaha oh man it was funny!!

Well that’s my time family! I love you all so much and I want to say thanks for everything! I think being in the office I should know where I'm going to go this next transfer a little early so maybe I'll know next p day if not I'll have to wait till next... but fam I love you so much!! Have a great week ok!! Love you guys!!

Elder Wiscomb D and C 90:24

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading Coulson's stories and seeing his pictures. They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete