Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Yes I got to eat the the only McDonalds in the mission and it was the exact same but so expensive!!! It was worth it but I think only once in the mission is good hahahahaha!"

"Drinking good old chimarou"


Week 38 May 1, 2010

Hello family!!!! How is everyone doing!! I hope that you guys are all dong just great!!!! Oh man I really don’t have much time on the computer so this is going to be an email really, really short and I'm sorry! I'll be honest there isn’t much to say anyway!

So first off transfers. I found out that I will be staying here for one more transfer in the office which will be really, really cool! It will be fun to see president in his last transfer and everything!!

But this week is transfers and it’s been absolutely crazy!! SO much work but really have gained a lot of respect for the secretaries because they do so much stuff!!!!

Anyway other than that, the work is going really, really great!! We are teaching a lot of people and we are seeing the changes that come to lives through the knowing the truth of the Gospel!! It’s just a great gift!!! But other than that it’s just been another week here in the mission! Another week that flew by soooo fast!!!

This week I met someone that served in the foothill area mission and actually our ward was in his area which was pretty cool!

Really just think about it we will be talking here in about 8 days so be thinking of some questions and stuff its going to be a great day mothers day!!!

I hear that Elissa did an amazing job speaking at Woman's Conference, I'm so proud of her and Lis I would like a copy of the talk!

Really sorry that this is short but gotta go! Love you all so much everything is just amazing here in Santa Maria! This is the party month so the center right by our house is crazy! It’s either this week or next week, but coming up is the birthday of Santa Maria so it’s going to be CRAZY HERE!!! It should be fun!

I got to go but I love you all and until next week! I will share with you how and when you will call next week ok!! Love you all sooooo much!! Big hug and kiss for all!!

Elder Wiscomb

Philippians 1:27

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment