Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 74 January 7, 2011

Hello everyone! How are you all doing! I hope that all is well and that you guys are having a great January Friday! I hear that its quite cold their and it’s the opposite of what its like here in Santa Maria…. Its soooooooooo hot… its almost ridiculous… it has officially entered into the season where it’s so hot that you can’t sleep… where you are constantly sweating (when you are outside and not in an air conditioned office hahahahahahaha) but its pretty ridiculous… you walk outside and you can just feel your skin burning hahahahaha. I think it’s about time to buy another hat ha, since the last one was stolen ha-ha.

Well gents I was trying to think about what has happened this last week and to be honest it all passed soooooooooooooooooo fast that I can’t even remember! We had sooooooooo much to do this week that I really just don’t remember… there was the first and probably the only meeting of the sister in our mission… hahahaha it was quite funny we got to help and stuff and it was pretty funny to see them all go crazy after 6 or 7 months of not seeing their friends, and we had some really spiritual lessons too. We have two dates marked for Sunday right before I leave and I'm just praying that it will happen!!! They are ready but the mom just has some doubts. But after she will be super, super strong! So I'm just praying that it all goes through. And we also are teaching about 6 other people that are going to be baptized sooooooo soon that I will miss their baptisms, but that’s alright, its definitely not the first time that it’s happened.

So this last week we also had another missionary who was sent home early… his name is Elder Aguiar and I will be honest that he isn’t someone that should have been serving the Lord… he is the only one in our mission that I would say that about… president has been planning his leaving for about 3 weeks now and we finally just kind of forgot about it and we went on with our daily stuff just thinking that it was over and that he will stay and all would be the same… so anyway two nights ago we were ending our final lesson at about 9:05 and I got a call from president saying that he got permission to send this Elder home and he said that he wanted him out of our mission and Santa Maria the next day by 10 in the morning…. So ya SURPRISE I thought to myself. So it was a long night staying up late trying to call Flytour Emergencies and stuff and planning his travel to get back to Vitoria…

Anyway I guess this missionary did some stuff super wrong in the mission… and he really should have gone home but he wasn’t taking it in a good way…. He is refusing everything and we took him to the airport in the morning and he was literally yelling and saying all these bad things and stuff and I just turned to him and said “look you can scream and yell all you want but if you’re going to do that take of your name tag and tie first” and then he got super pissed at me cussing at me and stuff and I was just laughing in the bus stop he truly is not a pleasant human being… maybe one day I will tell you about this young man... but ya he’s gone and the mission is singing halleluiah!!!! Hahahaha

So as for where I am going to go starting the next transfer........................................... any guesses.................... I am going to CRUZ ALTA!!!!!! It’s a city where I have always wanted to go... and I'm super, super excited to start working really hard!!! As for my comp!!! His name is Elder Ball!!!! He is one of my best "American” Friends in the mission! Ya you heard it, another American comp I truly cant believe it... this is unheard of.... getting an American comp, and here I am with about 7 months of my mission left and I am going to have an American comp... how funny is that... I'm super excited though it’s going to be pretty awesome!

So this is the last couple days here in the office for me and transfers are going to be on Tuesday... so I am going to help Elder Jones try and get all the secretary stuff down and I am off.... I am actually going to pretty much stay the whole next week. Well until Friday that is because Elder Ball and I have to stay here for the leaders meeting on Wednesday and Thursday and I will be off to the next area Thursday night. I am also going to be living with one of my best friends Elder Giles!!!! Oh man it’s going to be such a fun time!!! Me Elder Ball and Elder Giles in the same house working soooooooooo hard it’s going to be awesome!!!

This next week I will have a lot to tell you guys and it should be amazing!!!!!

Well fam I just want you to know that I love you guys so much! I know that this gospel is true and I'm sooo excited for this chance to work all day long again and get tired physically and not too much mentally now hahahahahaha...

Well family, always remember that our Savior is at your side! He is there leading and guiding you, do everything that you can to feel is influence and direction in your lives! The way he works is though the small and simple ways, through the soft and quiet ways too... we really do need to focus throughout our life so that we can show that we want Him in, to lead us here on Earth!!

I love you all so much and thanks for everything!

Your missionary

Elder Wiscomb

No comments:

Post a Comment