Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 16 November 30, 2009

Gosh how is everyone? This week has been really crazy and I don’t have much time so I will start off by saying thanks so much for all of your emails!! I love reading every single one of them!! I love hearing what happened throughout the week… but I'm not too happy to here about the Utah BYU game…. That kind of made me mad!!! Ha-ha just kidding!!

My companion is where I’ll start… his name is Elder Teixera, he is so tight! But it’s been hard cause he doesn’t speak any English but he can understand a little… he is 27 years old and he is really funny! He is from the north of Brazil, I forgot from where exactly, but he is so tight I like him a lot… which is good… he is also the zone leader which is cool, but is hard because he has to do interviews again but we are working SO much which is good!! Oh and guess what, I found out that we (me and my old comp Elder Gil) where doing everything wrong… which stinks. So its like I'm learning EVERTHING over again, but it’s nice to finally know what missionary work is really like…

So this week we I had to show him around which has been hard… but good. We knocked on a lot of doors, which has been fun, and we found 10 more people to return to in 4 days. Not to bad huh… it’s amazing what happens when you are really doing what is right… I wish that I knew these things last transfer ha-ha. Anyway things are going good!! Long hard days but good!!

So with my comp, I got two boxes, one from the Cooks and one from you family!! Gosh thanks soooo much you guys are the best!! If I had time I would say thanks for everything little thing in there, but I don’t ha-ha. So thanks SO much seriously you guys are the best!!! I will mention one thing… I think a Peanut butter and a banana sandwich is probably the most amazing thing on the face of the earth ha-ha!! That’s all I will say!! But thanks so much!!!

I’m glad to here that Thanksgiving was fun!! Here in Livramento we did a little something too… me and Elder Burham planned a little thing in our chapel… we have pretty much all new people here… the only ones who stayed are me elder Burham and elder Hufaino… so we all got together in my chapel and we ordered pizza from Uruguay which was soooo much fun!! Gosh it was nice to be together for that holiday!! So that was nice

So funny story this week… we were knocking on doors down this dirt road, which led to nothing…. And all of the sudden this kids yelled ‘time to clean the dogs’… and they all started to chase after the dogs and pretty much tackled these dogs and after ran like 30 yards where there is a river and just threw all these dongs in the river hahaha… it was sooo funny!!!

And this week we also ran into some guy who invited us into their house just to make fun of us and bash on the Church (well I think that’s what he was doing. I couldn’t really tell, or understand but it sounded like that’s what he was doing…) so that was hard…

So Elissa we got a sister that arrived here that reminds me of you…. Or how I would picture you as a missionary!! Gosh this sister is incredible!! Seriously!! She is such a hard working all about the work. Sooo nice and funny!!! So I just though I would tell you its good to have a lot of sisters now!!

So like I mentions I found out that we are doing everything pretty much wrong ha-ha… so now I think that we are going to be using internet a little bit earlier and stuff cause we need to be in our house at 5 and sometimes I didn’t get back until 6:30 last transfer and stuff so ya… its nice because my new companion is kind of like me. We both want to keep the rules like perfect or try and do it perfectly, which is good!! We have that in common which is nice!! The only hard thing is waking up at 7 and doing exercises cause I'm SO tired!! This work is sooo tiring but so rewarding!!!

So ya. Another work of working really hard!! A lot harder then last transfer which is good!! I swear that I always have sooo much to say but when I sit down I forget everything. I even write it down… and I still forget… gosh ha-ha!!

Anyway thanks so much you guys!! Love you all so much!! Sending my love from Livramento!! Have a fabulous week!! Thanks again for everything!!!

Elder Wiscomb

No comments:

Post a Comment