Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 15 November 23, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Kind of bummed that we are not going to celebrate it here, but whatever. Gosh it’s good to here from you all!! Thanks for everything; all your letters and stuff have been so awesome to read! I'm so grateful for the best family in the world! So ya thanks for everything!!

So where to start! This week has been a crazy, interesting, growing, frustrating, hard.... think of any word and this is how my week was... I don’t even know where to start!!

So I’ll start by reminding you that this was my last week with my first companion, he went home one transfer early cause of his knee, so this week we did a lot of saying goodbye and not that much teaching which was difficult... So I did a lot of sitting and taking pictures ha... so like I said we said goodbye, walked SO freaking much, and to be quite honest it was hard cause he was saying that he will be home for Natal and I will be here and just stiff like that which was hard but that’s ok he is gone now, sad but good thing.

I will continue with talking about my new companion... I didn’t have to go to Santa Maria cause another Elder hurt his foot too and is being transfered to Santa Maria, so they went together, and honestly I am happy cause its a 6 hour and 30 minute bus ride which is horrible ha-ha... so that’s good and I have been staying with Elder Lee for yesterday and today which has been fun! This morning I found out that my new companion is going to be Elder Teixeira! I have only heard good things about him!! I don’t know him but I here that he is SO funny and he is an amazing missionary!! He will be the new district leader here and he turned district leader 5 months into the mission and so he has been a district leader in different areas for also 8 months now.... so the Pres loves him!! Kind of scared though... I guess he doesn’t speak ANY English at all, which is gong to be really, really hard!! But this is a good time to grow I think... it will be a good challenge (I hope) ha-ha! So ya he will get here with 8 other missionaries tomorrow night!! Me and my best buddy in the mission elder Burnham who is the zone leader are the only ones staying here in this area, the rest are new... anyway it’s going to be pretty cool!! We are also receiving 4 sisters!!!!!!!! Which I am super excited about, (I here they always bring food to the meetings we have together hahaha) no but I'm really excited to meet everyone!!

So ya this week has been kind of crazy!! We had divisions so I was with Elder Burnham, the zone leader, for 3 days that was SO fun!! We ordered ´pizza from Uruguay sooo freaking good!! While we were together we got to watch a movie (Charlie) don’t worry the Pres said it’s ok... but its so sad!!! Try and find it family!! It’s the most amazing movie ever!! Made me a little homesick, but it was good!! And this week something else happen that was hard... I had my first date fall... So we were scheduled to baptize this girl on Saturday but she decided not to!! She felt like she wasn’t ready... she felt like she was doing it cause Elder Gil was pressuring her to do it!! And quite honestly I'm happy that she didn’t go threw with it! I know it’s only time that she will be baptized but if she wasn’t fully ready yet that means that we have work to do still!! She will be soon!! We will go talk to her this week and there is no doubt in my mind that in the next couple weeks she will be! So ya that was the hard thing!!

I have officially had the chance to go to every missionary house in my area now.... and let me tell you everyone’s but mine is like a freaking mansion They are all like 4 times as big as mine, and two have badays (the thing that you clean your rear after you dump) ya so just thought I would tell you its kind of sucks but I look at it this way.... it can only go up from here.

Dad--- it’s crazy, I met someone here, a Brazilian that speaks English and I asked him where he learned and he said on his mission in Kentucky, Louisville mission!! Same mission as you crazy huh!! I thought it was.

Anyway my time is up for writing!! I love you guy’s SO much!! Have a fabulous week!! Be safe and I will tell you everything about my new comp next week!! Gosh I love you guys!! Have a good week and talk to you later!! Love ya!!!

Elder Wiscomb XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment