Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 23 January 18, 2010

Hello family!! So this week we ended the division and it was nice to get my comp back ha-ha!! It was raining so hard on Tuesday and Elder Hyde said he wouldn’t leave cause he didn’t have anything to cover his body so we sat in our house until 4, until he had to catch the bus to go home!! I almost went insane just sitting there but it’s understandable a 2 hour bus ride all wet would be terrible hahaha!!!

Wow, so where do I start with this week.... we went from a great week to a week that was probably the worst week of all... to start off, all the people that we found last week they all fell and didn’t want to here more about the Gospel which is really hard and this week we didn’t find any more people and we knocked on almost 60 doors... it was a hard week because we worked sooo hard!! So to tell you a little but what happened...

The people that we thought were just great for baptism and were progressing really, really good, well they can’t get baptized because they aren’t baptized and they don’t have any desire to get baptized. Sooo ya that happened with the two families that we were going to challenge to get baptized this week to come... the same thing... to make it even worse... one of the couples...(well girlfriend and boyfriend that are old hahaha) after our discussion with them about the commandments and marriage and stuff and how happy our lives are and stuff and the happiness that they could have in there life.... they realized that they weren’t happy together and they began to argue in front of us for one hour and the next day they decided to separate... so I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing... I think it’s a good thing because they shouldn’t be living together, if they aren’t married anyway but I feel like we separated them... which kind of is hard but it’s a good thing that they realized.... so we will see what goes on with that situation this week...

So this week was a really, really, really, hard week. I was really down on myself because we don’t really have anyone to teach now. But I thought, “what does my Heavenly Father want me to learn from this experience.” because I remembered dad saying, “there is something to learn from everything that happens in our live”. And it was that I really realized the happiness and the difference the Gospel brings to families and to lives of individuals!! I really SAW the difference this week! And I have even a stronger testimony and an even more desire to spread the Gospel now!! Because I know the different it makes in families and lives of individuals!! It truly is the SOURCE of ALL HAPPINESS in our lives!!! And we need to always thank our Heavenly Father for this source of happiness in our lives every day!!

So this week, although was tough, it’s in the past and we are going to go back to work and find some new people!!!! We are going to have a good week this week I can feel it!! With all the bad things that have happened we are teaching one family that was a reference from the bishop here and they have 2 people in this family that are progressing really well! Right after this we are going there to teach them the Book of Mormon (my favorite lesson) and I can’t wait to bare my testimony about it!! Gosh this book has changed my live!! Its amazing the power and truth that is inside!!

Family sorry that this letter was kind of boring!! But another lesson learned another week that passed by soooo fast, and another week to come with a lot to do!!!! Gosh this work is amazing!! I am so lucky to live, eat, and sleep, the Gospel for to years! This gospel changes lives, I bare witness of it, because I have seen it first hand! I have seen the difference and the blessing, the love and happiness, the LIGHT and MEANING that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings to the lives of people! We are so lucky and blessed for the knowledge that we have through our prophet and through the scriptures and examples of members and many other things that the Lord had giving us to guide us though this live on earth that is so very difficult!! Always look for opportunity to spread the light of Christ with people throughout our daily live!! We read in the scriptures “the worth of one soul is great in the eyes of the Lord”!!!! Who knows!! Maybe you are the person that can change a persons live FOREVER!!!!! This gospel is eternal and to love of our Heavenly Father and Christ is eternal too!!! We are so lucky!!!

I love you guys so much!! Thanks for your emails and it sounds like everything is just great at home!! Stay strong and warm!! It sounds like its freezing there!! Its quite the opposite here its getting soooooooooo hot!! But I hope that everyone will have a fabulous week!! Love you with all my heart!!!

Until next week!!!

Love you all!!! Elder wiscomb xoxoxox

Hebrews 11: 1-3 & 6 (god is the reward to those that diligently seek him!!!) its a promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment