Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 7 September 29, 2009
I can finally say that next week is my last week!! It's crazy to think that by this time next week, I will be saying I have 6 days left, oh my gosh!! I want you to all to know how much I love your letters and thanks so much!! You guys are the best!! So where to start!

Today was a good week, kinda long, but all was good!! The worst thing that has happened to me, is that I spilled some meat sauce on my yellow tie that I got from Candace's wedding and I as kinda sad!!! I took it to the dry cleaner, so hopefully it will come out!!

Jeppson isn’t right by me but he is on the same floor and I see him everywhere so it is sooooo nice!! It's so nice to have a couple familiar faces here!! I sent home a DVD with a lot of pictures and videos on it, I think like 130, so tell me if it gets there!!

I saw Peter walking again, it was so nice and he wrote me this week so that was awesome!! He is doing great!!

So just a quick little update! I have been trying to sew I'm not that good but I kinda need to learn… A sister missionary that I have made friends with gave me the best gift ever!!! She was sent a huge box of all these chocolates and she gave me a chocolate fudge brownie, oh my gosh I haven’t eaten it yet but I'm going to today!!! I'm so excited!!! I never told you last week, but I ate chicken hearts and some other stuff and I LOVE THEM HAHAHA!!! Oh just for the record I think I have cried sooo much here cause of the spirit I swear I'm a baby!! I think I need to buy a little Kleenex thing and just stick it in my bag!!! Haha!

So this week, aren’t you guys sooo excited for conference!!! Its going to be amazing oh my gosh I'm excited!!! And in São Paulo it should be so fun!! So listen to this amazing schedule for the next couple days!!!

Friday- proselyting
Sat- wake up, personal study, breakfast, companion study, mdst, lunch, conference, snack, conference, personal study!! Its going to be amazing
Sun- breakfast, we get to watch priesthood meeting, snack, conference, snack, conference, dinner! Gosh these are going to be some amazing days!!!
Then after that I am on my last week!! It's crazy!!

Well next week is the last p- day I will be writing!! Its crazy!! And there is going to be so much to say! I am sooo excited to be doing something at the same time as your (watching conference) and yes we get to in English! We would be sitting in AWWWWW if we didn’t, haha we aren’t even close to speaking Portuguese like that yet haha!! Anyway fam I love you guys so much!! Thanks for everything
You guys are the best!!
Elder wiscomb

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

P.S.- some personal study things I came across was a quote by Pres. Herald B Lee. “The most important of the Lords work we will ever do will be within the walls of your home” I want to thank you mom and dad for doing such an amazing job at raising us, you’re the best!!

And one more thing, I was reading in 2 Nephi 33:1 It's amazing, it talks about how people need to be excepting for the gospel !! It said that the Holy Ghost has the power to carry the gospel UNTO the heart of man!!! It made me think that for someone to be comforted they need top come unto Christ with an open heart and a contrite spirit then the Holy Ghost will be able to take the message INTO their heart!!! I hope that made sense!!! Anyways love you all so much!!
This church is true! Stay strong!!



No comments:

Post a Comment