Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 3 September 3, 2009

We have these things called MILESONES and that is where we have to give a lesson of a topic that the instructor gives us on the spot and I fell comfortable with any situation he gave me! He gave me a situation that was in HIS life and made me answer it... it was that someone died in is life and the topic was plan of salvations... as I was talking to him he started to tear up and a tear fell from his eye. At fist I was like... "What the" but then after he came up to me and was... elder Wiscomb, you really know how to talk with the sprit, and when you were talking to me something hit me and I felt the comfort of the holy ghost.. Anyway I thought that was pretty cool!

This week has been a little sad though, there is a sister in my group who took me to the side and told me that her father passed away a month before she left on her mission and she needed to talk to someone.. So I sat and talked with her for a while (in class don’t worry we weren’t by ourselves!!! but all the other people were doing something else) and then elder Brooksby receive a letter on Sunday to speak with the bishop and he was told that his best friend got hit by a care and died on Thursday so its been a said and hard week for some people too...

The language is still non-existent haha.. Just kidding its starting to come I can say little things... but they just say learn the teachings and the language will come and I have noticed that they are right! By all means I still am pretty bad though haha.. especially when I start talking I get nervous and just blank hahah! I tried to buy floss the other day and I think the ripped me off cause I could speak that whatever not a big deal!! 10-dollar floss it was worth it though! ]

There is a kid here, elder Tayler, that is like 255 pounds and he looked at me and said dude I got to lose weight man! so me and my good friend elder Kamya from Hawaii, we came up with this schedule for him... don’t worry its healthy we just run with him and do some other stuff and show him how to kind of eat right, but he is doing amazing!! he has lost like 15 pounds and he is soooo happy!! (coming from someone who has gained 10 pounds huh haha but oh well)

-haha mom I found your cookies you sent with me... I accidentally put them in the top of my shelf and forgot about them I was pissed but I'm still eating them and they taste amazing

-we have a nightly gathering in my room for a harmonica concert haha! I'm getting pretty good!!!

I just want to say thanks soooo much for the pizza party!!! just so you know it consisted of a liter of soda, 6 cookies, and a pizza from pizza hut!!!! it was seriously the most amazing thing ever!! I don’t think that I have ever loved pizza sooo much and all the other elder’s thank you too!!! they love you for that as much as I do!!!! you guys are the best! seriously!!!! thanks soooooo much!!!! love you all!!!!! hope everything is just great!!! talk to you in a week!!!!

Hello Mrs. Wiscomb

This is Elder Zimmerman, Elder Wiscomb´s companion. Thank you very much for the pizza party you gave your son. He shared with everyone and it was a good ol´dose of back home.

Thank you so much

-Elder Zimmerman

No comments:

Post a Comment