Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 5 September 16, 2009

It was such an amazing week!! It went by sooooooooo fast it was crazy!! So to start of I'm going to tell you about a funny story............ soooo, I was playing volleyball cause it was raining and the water leaks on the basketball court and its super slippery, so we didn't play ball, but we were playing with sister missionaries, it was going good and I was on the front line and there was a sister missionary to my right and I go up to hit the ball because someone set me and my companion comes flying out of no where and hits me and my arm. On the follow through I hit this sister missionary in the face... I felt sooo bad!!! That's just the beginning... so then my reaction, is whats funny!! My reaction was to immediately give her a hug cause I though, I seriously like knocked her out hahaha.. so I like grabbed her in my arms and everyone was like"noooooooooooooo" haha it was super funny and I was like "what did I do" i kinda got in trouble but I don't care! It was a reaction!! Who cares haha!! Anyway that was on Thursday so a good start to the week huh!
But guess what, two of your packages came!!! Thanks
soooooooooo much!! I'm sooo excited to start reading the Book of Mormon study guide!! I cant wait! and the sweetish fish and the chocolate covered raisins are amazing!! It's funny cause we were all talking about how both of those sound so good then the next day I get some hahah!! Answer to my prayers!! And the Cliff bars, the instant breakfast, and the lemonade packs are just amazing too, gosh you guys are seriously soooo amazing!! Thanks sooo much!!! My teachers all thought that Cliff bars where the most amazing things ever hahah!
Well guess what.. I finished the New Testament on Sunday and it was absolutely amazing!!! I think I read Romans and Revelations like 5 times!!! I think you learn SO much when you read it all in like 10 days! But anyways it was amazing I can't wait to get started on the Book of Mormon using that study guide I'm way excited!!! I have only read like the intro in in and its already amazing!!!!

Today we got to to the Sou
Paulo temple!! It is such a blessing every time!!! I think so much of you guys in there!!! I swear I could spend the entire day just sitting and pondering in the Celestial room it's the most amazing atmosphere!! I love the temple so much! It brings so much joy to us in the CTM!!

I would tell you about proselyting but I was mistaken, sorry!! We go in 3 days!! but I will tell you next week for sure!!!
I'm SO excited and scared but it should be a good experience! The people here are all so nice!!! We did have to teach the first lesson to a professor in the CTM and let me tell you a was horrible!!! hahaha! I sat down and my mind just blanked and then I just laughed the entire time hahah but whatever it was fun haha!

CRAIG IS HERE!!!! I
haven't seen him yet cause we got home from the temple and we came strait here but I can't wait to see him!!! It's going to be SO nice to just give him a big old hug!!! Guess what, there is a good chance that me might even be right across the hall from me!! They were cleaning the rooms yesterday!!! But I'm way excited!!!

I have notice that I
haven't told you guys any of the small things about it here in the CTM...
- I live on the sixth floor, the top top floor and we have to walk of the stairs like 6 times a day and it sucks!!
hahah.. so I have come to the conclusion that that's mount Everest, and then just to top it off I am on the top bunk so that's K2!!! I swear by the time I make the trek up the stairs then up my little latter I just crash! I swear I'm sooo high there is an altitude change hahaha!!

- Me and Elder Green (Charlie
Morgan's cuz) have become the best of friends!! I love this kid sooo much!! He has the exact same attitude and sense of humor it's so fun living right next to me!!

-The food is seriously rice and
beans every day! People joke about it but its not a joke haha... and the food half the time is just horrible and you don't know what you doing! But this week our bishop, or president.. President Van Orman, his wife brought us cookies cause we had our half way interviews and that was just amazing!!!

- Gym is just amazing!!! That kid elder C
Tayler has lost 20 pounds know and guess what I'm up to about a positive 15 but my pants and stuff still fit the some so don't worry mom hahaha

- Nothing has broken this week so that was nice!!!

- Our
Brazilians left... kinda a bitter sweet think because they smelled SO bad!! Our room was called the stink bomb because when you open the door it made the entire hall/floor smell literally like crap!! I seriously don't know how people smell so bad!! Maybe because I only saw them shower 2 in the 3 weeks they were there... huh weird right haha?!

-A week from today we are
going to a Brazilian BBQ with my teachers so that should be fun I'll tell you all about it!!

Nothing really else, but I glued my shes together so they are holding in there, and my pants are fine... lets just say I have been practicing my sewing skills
A LOT hahaha!! and I'm still horrible!!!

Anwayws love you sooo much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment