Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 4 September 9, 2009
Yesterday we were supposed to have the presiding pres over all of Brazil come and speak to us in our Tuesday night meeting but he never showed cause the weather has been insane here!! its was way hot on Thursday and Friday of last week and the rest of the week its been raining like crazy and thundering and lightning like crazy too its been awesome!!! So anyway he didn’t show so we watched a talk by Elder Nelson when he went to the MTC in Provo which was amazing too!!
Oh and for the record I think everything of mine is falling apart! My pants are coming undone (on the seems). I dropped my watch of the top of the bunk and there is a huge crack in it REALLY frustrating, I don’t think the crack will go any further..My new balance shoes are breaking on the side already!! I think I need to stop killing people in basketball…. But I can't help it.. the soles are like coming off the shoe kinda frustrating but whatever...
So the Sou Paulo temple is closed right now so I thought we weren’t going to go to the temple for another week which would have been two strait weeks in a row but we got surprised and we got to go to the Campinas temple which was absolutely amazing!!! Oh my gosh I love the temple!! I am going to work there when I get older for sure! At least I am going to try. The presence of our Heavenly Father is just sooo strong!!
I am sooo excited to see craig!!

No comments:

Post a Comment